Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 10

   This week, we also focused on sorting, and during the lab, we have finished coding the inorder function which returns the first node in a linked list that contains every value from the binary tree, and its longest path. The first one was easy to think up, but for the second one, we should apply the theory of big-o, and this take me more time to finish. Next week, we will have the midterm II test, so during this weekend, I should work hard to review the past materials. My weaker point is the recursion, I still could not think up a recursion in a natural and easy way by myself, as a result, I need to do more exercises, and read more examples. There are only 2 more weeks, hope everyone can get a ideal result in CSC148. Have a good weekend, but do not forget studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment